PT Mifa Bersaudara always fulfills, obeys and complies with the provisions of the rules and regulations regarding the Application, Assessment and Reporting of the Mineral and Coal Mining Safety Management System (SMKP MInerba), which are the government's requirements in the mining industry. This includes efforts to continuously improve the prevention of accidents, occupational diseases, occupational diseases, and hazardous events, as well as in an effort to prevent asset damage and stoppage of production, create safe, efficient, and productive mining operations and realize a mining safety culture.
This system is a standard and guideline for PT Mifa Bersaudara in managing mining safety, which refers to the following:
- Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia Number 26 of 2018 on the Implementation of Good Mining Practices and Supervision of Mineral and Coal Mining,
- Decree of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1827.K/30/MEM/2018 on Guidelines for the Implementation of Good Mining Engineering Practices,
- Decree of the Director General of Mineral and Coal of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Number 185.K/37.04/DJB/2019 on Technical Guidelines for the Implementation of Mining Safety and the Implementation, Assessment and Reporting of Mineral and Coal Mining Safety Management Systems, which contains 7 elements consisting of:
- Organization and Personnel
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Follow-up
- Management and Performance Improvement
PT Mifa Bersaudara is committed to implementing Mining Safety Management System on Mineral and Coal (SMKP Minerba) and constantly evaluates the implementation by conducting an annual internal audit.